Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our So. Cal life :)

Hi! I feel like I haven't shared pictures in a while so I thought I would do a "catch up" blog to fill you all in :)




After Disneyland we had a great visit to Oregon- Westley helped me get Jordan ready for Winter Formal :)



My friend Missie and I took all the boys to the Santa Barbara Zoo. There was hardly anyone there so they ran around like crazy!




We found our version of Yogurt Hut in Calabasas called Twist. It has tons of flavors and iPads to play on!



Kael is still playing TBall and loving it. He has really gotten good now that he got the hang of it...for the most part ;)



Grammy & Pop Pop came for a visit as Taylor's 30th birthday gift. We went to an LA Galaxy game and did lots of shopping!


YouTube Video


Here is Westley- just being our crazy, silly Westley :)



And last but not least- Missie and I took the boys to Underwood Farms. It is a U-pick farm with live animals, lots of produce and a play train :)

So that's it for now- we're looking forward to Heath, Arica and the kids visiting us soon.

Stay tuned ;)
~jiLL

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved Westley's dance moves - he's a natural!! And, how gorgeous is Jordan?!?! I want an Auntie Jill to help me get ready for events! :)

    ReplyDelete